Men Of Honour
Welcome to The Official Man Of Honor RPG Forums.
Men Of Honour
Welcome to The Official Man Of Honor RPG Forums.
Men Of Honour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men Of Honour

Year: 1950

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brownsville Boys.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vinny-Palmiro

Vinny-Palmiro

Brownsville Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Brownsville Boys.   Brownsville Boys. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Murder, Inc., Murder Incorporated or Brownsville Boys was the name given by the press for an organized crime group in the 1920s to 1940s that carried out hundreds of murders on behalf of the mob. The name Murder Incorporated was a journalistic invention. Most of the killers were Jewish, Italian and Irish gangsters from the gangs of the Brooklyn neighborhoods of Brownsville, East New York and Ocean Hill. In addition to crime in New York City and acting as enforcers for New York mobster Louis "Lepke" Buchalter, they accepted murder contracts from mob bosses all around the United States..

Max (the "Jerk") Golob was indicted with Frank Abbandando for first-degree murder in the slaying of gangster John ("Spider") Murtha on March 3, 1935. With little evidence other than the eyewitness testimony of Murtha's female companion, Golob was permitted to plead guilty to second-degree assault and received a maximum term of five years.

Jack (the "Dandy") Parisi was acquitted of two murders, Teamsters official Morris Diamond in Brooklyn and music-publishing executive Irving Penn, in the Bronx. Penn was killed by mistaken-identity as the intended target, Philip Orlofsky, a Cutters Union official, left his home early to get a shave the day his killers waited for him. Parisi was a fugitive for 10 years until he was captured in Pennsylvania in 1949.Albert Tannenbaum was brought in from Atlanta, where was reportedly living, to testify for the prosecution. One accomplice in the Penn murder, Jacob ("Kuppy") Migden, who provided the erroneous idenfification of Penn, and who was also a fugitive for several years, pled guilty to attempted first-degree assault in the middle of his murder trial, and was sentenced to a term of 5–10 years. Each of Parisi's murder trials ended with an acquittal as the judges directed a verdict of not-guilty due to the lack of corroborating evidence since the chief witnesses for the prosecution were accomplices

Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel -- former leader of murder inc who helped form it alongside other mobsters
Vincent Mangano- Boss until the Commission took it over
Louis "Lepke" Buchalter-The boss and labor racketeer
Albert Anastasia-Operating head
Abe "Kid Twist" Reles -- potential witness who was murdered before he could give evidence against other members of Murder Inc
Martin "Bugsy" Goldstein
Harry "Pittsburgh Phil" Strauss
Louis Capone - a member of murder Inc who worked under Albert Anastasia and Louis Buchaltar. He was executed alongside with his partner and boss Louis Buchalter in Sing Sing penitentiary
Allie Tannenbaum
Frank Abbandando
Seymour Magoon
Harry Maione — Leader of Italian faction (Formerly led the Ocean Hill Hooligans before it was assimilated into Murder. Inc)
Mendy Weiss
Charles Workman
Johnny Dio
Irving Nitzberg - Sentenced to death twice, convictions overturned twice.
Vito "Socko" Gurino
Jack Drucker
Sholem Bernstein - Driver in Joe Rosen murder, testified against Buchalter in murder trial.
Philip Cohen - Indicted in Joe Rosen murder, indictment dropped. Murdered in 1949.
Louis Shomberg
Vinny " Monk " Palmiro - Now running Brownsville boys.
Back to top Go down
Vinny-Palmiro

Vinny-Palmiro

Brownsville Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brownsville Boys.   Brownsville Boys. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Brownsville Boys. 142g6yg
Back to top Go down
Vinny-Palmiro

Vinny-Palmiro

Brownsville Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brownsville Boys.   Brownsville Boys. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:36 pm

Brownsville Boys. Dzhsvs
Code:
  FBI Files: 0000000567# Vinny Palmiro (Active Boss of Murder Inc. ) was seen at the Cotton Club in Harlem.
Back to top Go down
Vinny-Palmiro

Vinny-Palmiro

Brownsville Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brownsville Boys.   Brownsville Boys. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:38 pm

Brownsville Boys. 1rckjo
Code:
Suspected Underboss Alo Pitre's Mug shots
Back to top Go down
Vinny-Palmiro

Vinny-Palmiro

Brownsville Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brownsville Boys.   Brownsville Boys. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:41 pm

Brownsville Boys. 2rpxq8x
Code:
Vinny's Right Hand Man Eddy Ohma
Back to top Go down
Vinny-Palmiro

Vinny-Palmiro

Brownsville Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brownsville Boys.   Brownsville Boys. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:55 pm

Update*

Carlo Ingozano Mob Right Hand Man
Tommy Igozano Gunmoll
Back to top Go down
Vinny-Palmiro

Vinny-Palmiro

Brownsville Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brownsville Boys.   Brownsville Boys. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:59 pm

All members please put this Image in your Siganature.
Brownsville Boys. 20ham81
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brownsville Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brownsville Boys.   Brownsville Boys. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brownsville Boys.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Men Of Honour :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Faction Forums :: Official Factions-
Jump to: